As was mentioned (thanks, Chris) on this evening's net, Ham Radio University is sponsoring a virtual event this year with several presentations on various topics.
There are two tracks and here is an example of the topics available:
- Track 1
- NLI EmComm
- The Art of Operating Amateur Satellites with an HT
- DXing - Awards, Propagation, and QSLing
- Antenna Power Flow and SWR
- HF Digital Modes including FT8
- Raspberry Pi Applications for Ham Radio
- Track 2
- All Things Digital VHF & Above with DMR and D-Star
- Basics of HF Operating
- How to Learn and Have Fun with CW
- Software Defined Radios
- Remote Station Operation
- Overview of Ham Radio Logging Programs
- QRP: Low Power Fun
The event will be held on 9 January 2021 starting at 8:00 AM EST (6:00 AM MST). Please register for the event at the URL above. For details on the presentations, see Ham Radio University Forums. The presentations will be giving using GoToWebinar (see Go To Webinar Attendee Guide for additional information about system requirements).
It is not known at this time if the sessions will be recorded and made available for later viewing. This post will be updated as more information becomes available.